Information Security Consultant
Information Security Consultant required by UK based company to help them secure their systems, networks and people. They are looking for someone to develop their cyber security business engagement strategy, to develop and maintain strong relationships with the CIO and broader Technology functions across the business, including the Cyber security function. This will also provide expert guidance on the design of key internal controls and plan their execution and strategy.
- You will lead and mature business engagement within the Cybersecurity function, whilst developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholder and all business unit heads
- You will comprehend and convey cybersecurity needs and capabilities to various business units
- You will manage the Vendor Relationship
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical area
- You will have knowledge of cybersecurity and security technologies
- Knowledge of the Information Security Management Standard (ISO27001), NIST CSF, and GDPR regulations,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Familiarity with securing the onboarding, offboarding, and ongoing management of vendors,
- Proficient in supervising and advising on the development and implementation of crucial internal controls
This is a permanent position and they can pay up to £75k for this role.
The role is hybrid and they will give you the opportunity to work from home 3 days a week.
If you believe you have the skills and experience and would like to be considered for this position as Information Security Consultant please apply today.
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer him or her. We have a referral bonus scheme and will reward you with retail vouchers for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
Acumin – RSR Digital is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Group is an equal opportunities employer.
Never miss out on your next career opportunity. Have Acumin alerts sent directly to your inbox.
In our industry we understand the importance of security. We also understand that your data is your data - we will never pass it on to third parties.
Send us your CV and have our recruiters match you to the ideal opportunities
Do you already have an account with us?Log in
Want to have an account with us?Register
Want to just send us your CV?
By submitting your registration and CV to us you are agreeing to join our database and to be contacted about relevant jobs industry communications. Please read our terms of business for more information.