Head of Security – List X, Physical Security, SC or DV Cleared.
Leading global high technology and defence company are looking for a Head of Security for their UK operations, responsible for all aspects of their physical security, security processes, MoD accreditation and compliance in a newly created strategic role. This is a key role within the organisation, requiring strong day to day operational skills, as well as the ability to design and manage a broader high level strategic programme of work across the organisation. The ability to influence the Board on a strategic programme of work, and manage key stakeholders both internally and externally is a key requirement within the role.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all UK sites physical security programmes are managed effectively, and designed to best practice standards;
- Advising the Board and key stakeholders across the business on all aspects of security best practice and standards, and ensuring any shortfalls and managed effectively;
- Ensuring and building a collaborative and coordinated approach across law enforcement, security services and local security controllers;
- Incident response frameworks, policies and procedures meet current best practices, and in the event of an incident, assuming command management maintaining key stakeholders throughout the process;
- Setting policy and providing advice and guidance on personnel security, event security, ensuring appropriate measures are in place;
- Any escalations and final point of contact for the local security controllers for bid and project security work;
- Key point of contact for ISO27001.
You will need to have a broad security risk management background, and will most likely have a background working in both MoD and commercial List X environments. You should also be either SC or DV Cleared currently, or the ability to go through this process again, or to be re-cleared.
Location – London or Bristol
Never miss out on your next career opportunity. Have Acumin alerts sent directly to your inbox.
In our industry we understand the importance of security. We also understand that your data is your data - we will never pass it on to third parties.
Send us your CV and have our recruiters match you to the ideal opportunities
Do you already have an account with us?Log in
Want to have an account with us?Register
Want to just send us your CV?
By submitting your registration and CV to us you are agreeing to join our database and to be contacted about relevant jobs industry communications. Please read our terms of business for more information.